Recipe from: Veganguiden
What you need:
- 100g dairy free margarine/butter
- 2dl Sugar
- 2dl Golden syrup
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Melt the margarine/butter in a saucepan, preferably with a thick bottom so that you don’t burn the sugar.
- Put in all the other ingredients and let it simmer/bubble for about 10 minutes on medium/low heat.
- To control when the batter is finished you grab a glas with cold water and put some of the batter in. If it stiffens but are at the same time soft then you have the perfect texture.
- Take away from the stove and pour it onto a baking plate with baking paper and put the plate somewhere cold. After approximately 20 minutes give or take you can cut the fudge into smaller pieces, and wrap them into pieces of baking paper.
- If the fudge is a bit too hard you might want to use a scissor instead of a knife.