I love mousse, so for New Year’s I had to make it for dessert.
What you need:
- 2,5 dl cream to whip, I used Alpro soy Airy&creamy
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
I didn’t actually use dark chocolate in my mousse since I didn’t have any at home, totally unprepared, I know! But I just took 2 more tablespoons of cocoa instead and it worked perfectly.
To decorate them I used strawberries and raspberries, and sprinkled some cocoa powder on top!
How to make with dark chocolate:
- Chop up the dark chocolate into small pieces and put into a bowl. Bring the cream to a boil in a saucepan and then pour it over the chocolate. Let it sit for a minute and then stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Put in the cocoa and icing sugar and mix together. Let it cool completely in the fridge. Then mix it all together.
- Whip all the ingredients until it’s a fluffy mousse.
- To make it into a fantastic mousse can take a while, about 10 minutes. So don’t lose hope if you think it doesn’t seem to work at first.
- Pour it into dessert bowls and put in the fridge for a while before devouring them!
If you just use cocoa powder instead of chocolate like me:
- Whip the cream until it’s fluffy and firm, then mix in the icing sugar and cocoa and mix until it’s a fluffy mousse. Put into dessertbowls and put into fridge before eating.
And this is from the first time I made this dessert, with oreo mousse on top. You find the recipe here.