For those cold and rainy days, this soup is perfect!
Serve with fresh bread
What you need
- 1 whole Cauliflower (or frozen cauliflower)
- 2 stems of fresh Broccoli (or frozen broccoli)
- 1 onion
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- Vegetable stock
- Plantbased cream
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and mince onion and press garlic and fry until soft in a thick bottomed sauce pan.
- Clean and cut up the broccoli and the cauliflower into smaller pieces and add to the pan. Put in water until covered and out in vegetable stock of choice. Boil until soft, about 20 minutes or so.
- Add cream and mix until smooth. Add salt&pepper after taste.