Banana&cocoa bread with taste of coconut and oranges. I love banana bread but usually just make it with cinnamon and it’s delicious but I wanted to try something else this time.
What you need
- 3 dl flour
- 2 dl cane sugar
- 1 dl cocoa powder
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 0,5 tsp Himalayan salt
- 0,75 dl coconut oil (or other option)
- 2 soft and ripe bananas
- 0,5-1 dl water
- Put the oven at 175°c and put baking paper in a baking tin
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
- Mash the bananas with a fork until pureed. Put the oil,water and orange juice+zest in and mix.
- Pour the banana mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well. If it’s too dry you can add more water. It supposed to be thick.
- Pour into the baking tin and bake in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes more or less.
Found the recipe at zeinsskitchen