Been hectic these last few days, hence the rare updates! Working not only takes up time, but also a lot of energy. And after work, tending to my animals, cooking and training.. there’s not much energy left and inspiration is lost as well.
But in the meantime I will share my way of making perfect potato wedges, which aren’t oil free completely but much less oil than we’re used to these days. When using only a little bit of oil and a baking paper to make sure the potatoes doesn’t stick to the dish you get delicious wedges!
What you need
- 6 medium potatoes or 4 large
- Spices of choice
- Oil of choice
- Baking paper
- Put the oven on 200 degrees celsius
- Peel the potatoes if you want, if you have potatoes with a nice skin then just rinse them of.
- Slice them up and place on baking paper on a tray or in a dish.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with sea salt and a little bit of pepper, and drizzle some oil over. Not to much!
- Here’s where I add either Rosemary or Tarragon over the wedges. Depends on what you’re serving them with.
- Keep in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes or so. Depends on the oven. Usually the last 5-10 minutes I swap to grill on my oven which gives them some nice color and crust.
Serve with a quinoa burger, asparagus and a blend of mushrooms&onions. Or maybe just eat them as they are since they THAT good!