Spring is coming around the corner and we’ve had a lot of really nice and sunny days in between the rain. And what is better than a nice lukewarm potatosalad with fried zucchini to keep those spring feelings?
Perfect for the Easter dinner or midsummer lunch. Easy to make and with few ingredients, you cannot fail with this!
- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 Red onion
- 2-3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2-1 dl Dill frozen or fresh
- 1 dl Dairy free creme fraiche
- Peel and cut the potatoes in halves. Boil them just enough so they’re still firm and doesn’t fall apart. Let them cool after boiling.
- Peel and slice the onion. Whichever way you prefer, I cut the onion in half before slicing it in bigger slices.
- Add the onion, fraiche, salt, Dijon and dill into a bowl. Mix it and taste. If you like the taste of Dijon pour in some more. And you can never get to much dill, so please try any variation you’d like.
- When the potatoes have cooled of a bit you can either slice them up some more if you want smaller pieces, otherwise you just mix the potatoes and the fraiche-mix together in a large bowl. When it’s all mix up you’re ready to go!
Serve with fried zucchini and lemon! You’ll find a recipe for fried zucchini in an earlier post. Enjoy!