So Easter’s around the corner, and for those of us that care about the animals, the planet and making a better place for future generations. Here’s an awesome idea to put on your table! Vegan skagenröra, which basically is a mix of oat-fraiche, dill, lemon, caviar made of seaweed and red onion. The flavours is typical for the swedish Easter lunch/dinner and will not disappoint!
- 3 dl oat-fraiche
- 1 dl frozen dill
- Half a lemon
- 1 Red onion
- 3 tsp seaweed caviar
- 1-2 tsp eggfree mayonnaise
- Find a smaller bowl to mix your ingredients.
- Start to mix the fraiche and mayonnaise. Mince the onion and squeeze the lemon. Take a pinch or two of salt and mix well.
- Add dill ( I love dill, so I usually have a lot of it. More than others, so please go after your own preference here.)
- Add the caviar last. And voila!
Serve with baked potato, fresh onion and asparagus. Super delicious!